ITIL Foundation (60 day course )
This course is the starting point for people wanting ITIL qualifications, it is mandatory for anyone wanting to proceed to intermediate study or anyone wanting to achieve expert status.
· Introducing ITIL
· Service Management and Stakeholders
· Functions, Roles and Processes
· The Service Lifecycle
· Service Strategy - Key Concepts
· Service Strategy – Processes
· Service Design - Key Concepts
· Service Design - Processes (1)
· Service Design - Processes (2)
· Service Transition - Processes (1)
· Service Transition - Processes (2)
· Service Operation – Processes
· Service Operation – Functions
· Continual Service Improvement
· Technology Considerations
· The Sample ITIL Foundation Exam
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz
Course duration is 18 hours and is 2 ITIL credits
Access durations: 60 Days.
Suitable for: ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services, or anyone who is considering a career in IT. Also suitable for students who have studied COBIT 5 or ISO/IEC 20000, although this is not a requirement.
The ITIL Foundation course is part of the Foundations for Professionals program.