ITIL Managing across lifecycle (150 day course)
Managing Across the Lifecycle
Gain the final 5 credits towards ITIL Expert certification status.
Learn to identify and control business and management issues in IT service management, managing the planning and implementation of IT service management, Validate your knowledge across the service lifecycle and assess the value of IT services.
- Service Lifecycle Key Concepts
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Integrating Service Management processes across the lifecycle
- Managing services across the lifecycle
- Governance and organisation
- Implementing and Improving Service Management
Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits
Course Options: 90 and 150 day courses are available
Exam details: 50 multiple choice questions, includes Case Study. 120 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
Prerequisites: 17 ITIL Credits including ITIL Foundation Certificate and 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate courses. Students must have completed the full Managing Across the Lifecycle course.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.