ITIL Release, Control & Validation (Capability Courses - Intermediate level) online course (150 Days) + Exam.
Learn how to successfully apply Release, Control and Validation best practices, gain competencies in RCV processes and understand how to deliver successful changes and service implementations.
Learn how to classify and manage Knowledge within the IT organization and understand the benefits and business value of the RCV processes.
· Introduction to Release, Control and Validation
· Release, Control and Validation Processes
· Release, Control and Validation Roles and Responsibilities
· Technology and Implementation for Release, Control and Validation
· Release, Control and Validation – Training and Certification Contents
Course duration is 30 hours of study (minimum) and is 4 ITIL Credits
Access Duration: 150 Days
Exam details: 40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark.
Prerequisites: ITIL Foundation Certificate. Students must have completed the full Release, Control & Validation course.
Suitable for: Desktop Support Staff, Data Centre Management, Network Operations, Server Support and Administration Staff, Development, Testing and QA Managers, QA Team Leaders, Analysts, Asset Management and Change and Configuration Management.
The ITIL Release Control & Validation course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.