ITIL Service Design (Lifecycle Courses - Intermediate Training) Online course (150 Days) + Exam
Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Design best practices and how to manage the efficient and effective design of new or changed IT services - including requirements management, design constraints, design models and Service Design Packages.
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design Related Activities
- Organising for Service Design
- Considerations of Technology for Service Design
- Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits
Access Duration: 150 Days.
Exam details: 40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark.
Suitable for: Anyone involved in design & development or project/ program management & administration. Security and Information assurance staff, Data centre managers and applications and hardware support.
The ITIL Service Transition course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.