ITIL Service Operation (Lifecycle courses - Intermediate Training) online course (90 Days)
ITIL Service Operation (ITIL Intermediate)
Learn how to successfully implement ITIL Service Operation best practices.
· Introduction to Service Operation
· Service Operation Principles
· Service Operation Processes
· Common Service Operation Activities
· Organising Service Operation
· Technology Considerations
· Implementation Considerations
· Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
Course duration is 21 hours (minimum) and is 3 ITIL Credits
Access period: 90 days
Prerequisites: ITIL Foundation Certificate. Students must have completed the full Service Operation course.
Suitable for: Service Desk Management and staff, Applications and Hardware Support, Network Operation Staff, Process and Procedure Engineers, Application Developers and Managers and Supplier Managers or anyone who has an interest in the Service Operation Lifecycle.
The ITIL Service Operation course is freestanding, but is also part of the ITIL Expert Program.